Job: Senior Integration Developer – CRM
|Title||Senior Integration Developer – CRM|
Our British Columbia based client is a leader in the Transportation sector and is focused on driving business success through the use of innovative and leading edge technology.
The client is seeking a Senior Integration Developer – CRM to take on a key, permanent role within their Victoria team. This position is responsible for developing, supporting, maintaining and implementing the Applications Integration and/or CRM solutions, and provides technical analysis with solutions for new and existing applications.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
In addition to the requirements below, successful candidates will possess the following:
The client offers an opportunity to work with the latest technologies on a high impact project. In addition, an excellent benefits package and competitive salary are included. Apply today! Deadline is February 21, 2013.
>5 years experience with Oracle technologies
- PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, and/or Oracle Siebel CRM Application Integration (including eScript, Workflow, Business Services and Integration Objects)
- Oracle Application Server experience
- Oracle Application Integration experience
- UML and object oriented design experience
- Strong understanding of third party application interfacing methods and mapping rules with ERP.
|Nice to Haves||